Security measures for the reopening of our jewelry storesGerman López Pérez
We are impatient to reopen our doors and meet you again, but always looking out for everyone’s safety. For this, when Madrid passes to Phase 1 of the de-escalation we will take all the necessary precautions to be able to attend you in the closest and professional way possible without you or any of our workers running any risk.
As of Phase 1, the prior appointment will not be necessary to go to our establishments, so below we will tell you in detail our measures and protocol to follow to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
Security Measures and Protocol
- Our establishment will have hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel, gloves and masks available to customers.
- Shop windows, showcases and counters cannot be touched.
- All exhibited items will be disinfected.
- If you want to try on a piece, the jewelry will immediately go through a disinfection process.
- It is mandatory to maintain a safety distance of two meters between people. If the distance is reduced to try or pay for an item, the use of masks will be necessary.
- Our capacity will be limited to 30% and there can only be one client for each seller.
- Our jewelries will be fully cleaned and disinfected twice a day. One before opening hours and one at closing.
At Germán Joyero your safety is the most important. See you soon!